fish71fi نشر تحديث 7 months, 1 week مضت
1. Product features and application
● Standard port
● Forged brass
● H type
● Fields of Applications: Water, Hot water
● Maximum Working Pressure: 1.6Mpa
● Control temperature range: 0 – 30°C
● Working temperature: 0ºC to 120ºC (from 32°F to 248°F)
● Connection way: Male Thread Connections Comply With ISO228 (BS2779), Other optional connection way: Clamp, solder, loose joint and PEX connection.
● Surface color
Chromed PlatedNickel PlatedAntique PlatedBrass colorGolden color
● Certificate: CE, SGS, ISO9001, ISO14001
● 100% leakage tested
Product introduction of H type lockshield radiator valve
H type lockshield radiator valve is necessary when the inlet and outlet connections of the radiator are located at the same spot. Radiators with built-in taps and fittings use DS/DD series H type lockshield valves for two pipe plants, or with adjustable bypass for single pipe plants.
A thermostatic head work can be installed on the delivery line (type H, depending on the seat model used by the radiator manufacturer) by screwing it directly onto the radiator inlet. H type lockshield radiator valves can be adapted to radiant plates, incorporating both the thermostatic valve with flow rate pre-regulation and the lockshield.
Certificate of productLockshield Radiator Valve